Regarding the "Open Museums" initiative, promoted by the Ministry of Culture of Peru, which provides free access to the general public to museums, archaeological sites and historical places administered by the State on the first Sunday of each month; The El Brujo Archaeological Complex has been holding free face-to-face micro-workshops since March 2022, with the aim of sharing knowledge with our visitors
The modality of development of each micro-workshop will be as follows:
1. Introductory talk.
2. Visit to the deposit or laboratory linked to the workshop that is being developed.
3. Recreational activities, according to the selected theme.
4. Creation of a piece that shows what has been learned, and where each participant will take the elaborated piece.
Considerations and recommendations
1. The micro-workshops are free, to access any of them you must previously register on our form.
2. Participants must permanently wear a double mask.
3. Participants must have completed the vaccination doses required by MINSA, according to age.
4. The event has all biosafety protocols, including social distancing.
5. The minimum age to participate in the micro-workshop is 10 years.
6. The time is exact, there are no tolerances.
7. The maximum group is 10 people per workshop, only the first 10 who register will be able to enter.
8. They will be able to choose between 4 available schedules per micro-workshop.
9. The duration of the workshop is 20 minutes, approximately
Learn about our 2023 workshops
Food in ancient Peru: Fruits
Food in ancient Peru: Tubers and legumes
Sound artifacts from El Brujo
Luxury and prestigious objects
Lambayeque cranial modeling
Ancient textile structures
Pre-hispanic clothing in El Brujo
Reservation dyed by El Brujo
Deposits open doors: The collection of animal bone
How were our ancestors buried?
Deposits open doors: The ceramic collection